And you would be feeling this way too if you have totally given up reading books for pleasure and the only things you are reading the last couple of weeks (and for a couple of weeks and months ahead) are:
- Clinical Assessment Recommendations (written by the American Society of Hand Therapists)
- Physical Agent Modalities: Theory and Application for the Occupational Therapist
- Fundamentals of Hand Therapy: Clinical Reasoning and Treatment Guidelines for Common Diagnoses of the Upper Extremity
- Introduction to Splinting: A Clinical Reasoning and Problem Solving Approach
- Watching: Acland’s DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, DVD 1 The Upper Extremity
The more I study for my internship at a hand clinic, the more I feel like I’m flailing. WHY IS THAT? Why do I doubt myself SO FREAKING MUCH!?!?
Off to cry and drink a ton of wine. Oh, and study some more. Maybe run later….That helps…